Monday, October 16, 2006

Office chair - $43, 5 belts - $15, getting tied up by your brothers..... PRICELESS!!!!!

So how is everyones week going...? Mine is fine so far!!!

i got on the computer tonight and my brothers thought it would be funny to tie me to the computer chair with their belts and then threatened to push me down the steps... they almost succeeded. Then they thought it would be cool to tickle me... Oh my word i went nuts and broke two of the belts so i could get loose. they have picture of me that i should put up here sometime.... maybe!

I have a song that i want to put up here. it is a song that God is singing to us. (For all you NCF people this is song 9 on your encounter music cd. If you want to get the full effect listen to track 8 first.) Here it is:

God’s Song to Us
You’re my beloved
You’re my bride
To sing over you is my delight
Come away with me, my love
Under my mercy come and wait
Till we are standing face to face
I see no stain on you, my child

You’re beautiful to me
So beautiful to me

I sing over you my song of peace
Cast all your cares down at my feet
Come and find your rest in me
I’ll breathe my life inside of you
I’ll bear you up on eagle’s wings
And hide you in the shadow of my strength
I’ll take you to my quiet waters
I’ll restore your soul

Come rest in me and be made whole
You’re my beloved
You’re my bride
To sing over you is my delight
Come away with me, my love
Come away with me, my love

I love that song!!! It has helped me find who i am these past few weeks! So listen to it!

Welp that is all for now folks! Have an awesome week! Keep living for HIM!!!!

~*~Monica~*~

3 Comments:

Blogger K said...

yes I love that song! ... It is great...you just sit there and soak it in!

8:06 PM  
Blogger Godz little gurl said...

Isaac said sweet....lol.

7:20 PM  
Blogger Dancer4Him said...

Hey!
not sure if you check this or not...but w/e...Last night was soo much fun...you really need a mic so that we can really "talk". lol That was hilariouse...actually morew embarassing because I didn't knwo what you guys were doing or laughing or whatever...but I am pretty sure you guys were laughing! lol

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home