Sunday, October 08, 2006

I stand in awe....

ok so i just was typing and hit enter and it posted so yeah....
I have just been encouraged today by angie's post on dancing and stuff and how God created us to worship him. Like to day i went to the nazerene for church and what really stuck out to me was how we were created to worship him... i feel like i am repeating myself... oh well. I dont know but if was created to worship him than that is what i want to do. Dancing can be amazing sometimes....lol. I love God and want to know him more.
ms

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey whats mon i feel specian cause i get to make the first comment. i dunno what to say so just keep chillin man :)

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so excited! I get to write on to blogs now! See you Wed.!

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who has been changeing their name? or who came up with a new one? TELL ME!
:-p :-) love these little faces...

hmmmm.....

yes I am going to be really random...

Ah ha
! a clue...

those to were made by someone who is not is "real" school...that would be : brandon\Bremanoures\me (which it isn't!)\Paul or angie.........hm....

:-) lol

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait...and Lindsay and tony....it TONY! ...lol maybe not....

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home